Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Re Mausica Weekly

2013-Aug-06-1229Hrs
Congratulations to the organizing committee of Mausica's 50th Anniversary Celebration on a tremendous job undertaken and well accomplished.I believe we all appreciate the colossal undertaking of co-ordinating events in both islands but,your efforts are well documented.I attended all but the final's day's events and enjoyed the activities immensely.The 'South Day'was my favourite ,not only for the fine coordination and choice of venues but also for the music and food.
WELL DONE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE!
On a personal note I would like to thank Anna Maria Mora,Joan Braithwaite and Heather Arthur who consistently kept in touch to make sure 'all was well'with the'foreigners'.Your kindness and graciousness are greatly appreciated.You are truly special individuals.
Errol,
May I take this opportunity to again express gratitude for keeping us connected.
Looking forward to the next reunion.
Joyce Jordan-Medina 67

No comments: