Saturday, August 10, 2013

Re: Fwd: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2013-Aug-09-1625Hrs
Hello All,
It was indeed a pleasure re-uniting and re-kindling the spirit and synergy that made us all, MAUSICANS, whatever the year group or the experiences remembered and/or shared. The common thread however, is that after the two years at Mausica, we all left matured, as independent thinkers and with a determination to excel wherever we were planted. The good news is that we DID and continue to do so
It was great to meet and greet everyone those whom I knew and the new ones. I have come to the understanding, without knowing it then, that during my tenure through the corridors of the education system at all levels, those with whom I interacted and they were excellent at what they did were generally and invariably MAUSICANS. I salute you all.
However, the Reunion provided me with another realisation that age is really just a number and shared experiences and  memories especially the great ones are a potent uniting force.
I want to thank the Organising Committee for a splendid job. Well done. However, my heartfelt appreciation and love are extended to Anna- Maria Mora, Joan Braithwaite and Claudina Cudjoe who ensured that my husband and I were kept in the loop. Thanks again.
We look forward to the next Reunion 2015... Is it a boat cruise?
Blessings


Dr. Merle Dillon - Baker - 1966-1968

No comments: