Saturday, August 03, 2013

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2013-Aug-03-1217Hrs
Hi Errol,
Thanks for this wonderful medium you have given us to communicate with you and others. I just want to say thanks to the planning committee for organizing the reunion 2013. It was a job well done. I only attended two events but I enjoyed them thoroughly. I was able to meet with friends at the cocktail party and the thanksgiving service.
The Service was such an uplifting event. Kudos to the young people of the Canaan/Bon Accord Methodist Church. Congrats to the pastor ,our own Mausican pioneer. I am so happy I attended the church Thanksgiving service. I had planned to attend two other events, the Valencia picnic and the finale at Paraiso, but was unable to do so. I am real sorry I could not be at Paraiso. We have to be so grateful to Gerard. I hope everyone found his/her time and stay in Trinidad and Tobago enjoyable.
My two comments to the organisers are: the reunion was a bit too long and also expensive, for me. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE 2015 REUNION which, I believe should be a cruise (What do you say Maria and Brenda?). God Bless Mausicans!
Judith Lennard ('70-'72)

No comments: