Thursday, August 29, 2013

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2013-Aug-22

2013-Aug-28-1933Hrs
I'm just beginning to catch up on my Mausica mail. My new email address for those who may need it, is joygrand2@gmail.com.  From all reports the reunion was great!  So sorry that I could not have attended. Esmond Francois, my especial friend, it was so good to make that connection through your letter, and visit to "Ma Cuff."  You and Barbara were obviously sent there by God that very day.  We are all grateful for what you were able to do for her, in alleviating her discomfort.  And the knowledge that you could impart to us of knowing that you were leaving her to the care of her brother, was comforting news indeed. Thank you so much. And just in case you still do not know who this is - I'm Joy Marshall, married name, Barnes.  I cannot think of you by any other name than Esmond!!  We go way back, including that year I was in Toronto. God Bless!!!  Oh, and is Barbara, my friend from San Fernando?  Very fondly, Joy.
Joycelyn Marshall-Barnes 66

No comments: