Saturday, September 08, 2012

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2012-Sep-08-0942Hrs
Thank you Errol for contacting my friend Eleanor in Hamilton. She called me last nightN as I was checking into a suite inNew Orleans for a get-away weekend. No sign of the hurricane. Bourbon Street is one continuous Jouvert Morning. Irmine and Gavin, thank you. As a matter of fact Merle Howe(72) was visiting me for a day, and I mentioned the joyous letter I got from Gavin. She was able to guess who it was from, without my finishing the telling.
I read somewhere that people who fight for their Independence, work equally hard to preserve it. Those who had it donated, do not work so hard at it. That may be the answer to "what happened" to our patriotism.
Responses to my piece and recnnlecting with a teacher's college GTC friend, shows we are truly family.
Stay well all.Let this be a new day's dawning for our country, regardless of which party now holds the reins.
Linda Edwards

No comments: