Wednesday, September 05, 2012

RE: Bertie Fraser


2012-Sep-05-1852Hrs
Hi Errol,
Here is an update re Bertie.  Arthur has some more details and is trying to reach you. Can you call him.
I leave for T&T tomorrow p.m. My mom's condition has deteriorated considerably.
ttyl
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: janice barnes
To: conrad thomas
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 7:13:00 PM
Subject:
Hi, how are you doing. How are things with your mom?
I spoke with Terry earlier and he said Bertie is back in hospital. He is not doing well.
He is going back home tomorrow.
Conrad Thomas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Today I went online and found your blog really amazing, I think you have an amazing creativity I am happy to learn from you even can't be met in the real world.
Classic Automobile Car Insurance