Sunday, September 16, 2012

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2012-Sep-16-0110Hrs
Errol, thanks for the wonderful job of keeping us in touch.  I am a weekly reader, but rarely would I write; and it is always with pride and joy that I read the fascinating accomplishments of Mausicans.  However, I always wonder how we share the wealth of experiences/expertise we have… knowledge/experiences/expertise must be shared or else they are useless.  It is in that vein that I totally endorse Rudolph’s idea (9/13/12) about the incorporation of a workshop in the 2013 reunion or the passing on of something tangible as a group to the children and youths of our twin island Republic.  Maybe Rudy’s topic could be massaged, discussed and we come up with something? What do we say????
Thanks.
Best wishes,
Adelia Bovell-Benjamin, '70-'72, Wingate

No comments: