Monday, September 10, 2012

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2012-Sep-10-1915Hrs
Hi, Every one!!  Just getting around to reading this.  I was struck by Irmin Lewis-McKenzie"s reflections on that first Independence Day.  Irmine , do we know each other?  I am a Naps girl.  And remember that rally vividly.  I think I might have still been at San Fernando Government, perhaps on the eve of startting high school, or maybe there already.  My Dad,  who used to take me to all the PNM meetings, had bought me specially made all black leather shoes which were soaked hoplessly in the down pou of rain.  I squelched all the way home that day, with every step!
What a wonderful and deserving tribute for Mr. Williams.  Progues, when you talk to him, or see him again, please give him my forever love and gratitude for what he did and gave to all of us who had the priveiege. to know him, and count him among our families.
My sincere and heartfelt condolences to Tom, on the passing of his mom. My sister, who lives close by, has been in contact with me.  How awesome it is, that God let her wait to see Tom and spend a little time with him beforeshe went to her reward.
The news about Bertie Frasier is disturbing.  I believe that he resides some what close to me. We had discovered this some years ago, and tried to get together.  But he was getting ready to do some travelling.  And we lost contact afterwards.  Is there any contact information available?  Love to all.  Thanks, Errol  God Bless!!!  Joy Barnes nee Marshall.
Joy Marshall-Barnes

No comments: