Monday, December 17, 2018

RE: Rejoining the Mausica blog

2018-DEC-15-2245Hrs
Hi Errol ....It nice to express my feelings of joy to be back on the blog but it is very sad to read of the passing of our dear Mrs Daphne Cuffy and my class mate Elmo Phillip....I personally convey my condolences to the families of both .I would also like to subscribe to the blog and contribute to the weekly e mails my email is ....dennisramlal1@gmail.com.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you Errol and your family a very bright and prosperous new year and a Trini Christmas to all Mauscans at home or abroad ....Best of luck for 2019 with God.s blessing
Dennis Ramlal (1964-65)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

meisje98.ep@gmail.com Hi Errol that is my Gmail account . I am not sure if I am on the blog I posted my Gmail a few minutes ago but left out the dot. after 98 The email I use most of the time is eileenpilgrim05@yahoo.com My phone no is 18687544413