Saturday, December 01, 2018

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2018-NOV-30

2018-NOV-30-1323Hrs
Mrs. Cuffie was unique. She was relentless in her pursuit of excellence and wanted everyone around her to succeed. She was very demanding but dedicated to her students.
Because of the dedication of Mrs. Cuffie and Mr. Williams, the choir became one of the best in Trinidad and Tobago.
I remember her coming to the hostel (I was ill) and teaching me the Hallelujah chorus (in my bed) for an upcoming concert. We have lost a giant and I am grateful that among other things she taught me the meaning of commitment. I send love and prayers to her family, friends and the Mausica family.
Elmo was my acting partner for the folk songs" Sweetman Doh Ray" and "Is a long long time" I send positive energy out to him, and I hope that he is at peace and his pain is being managed. I lift him up in prayer.
Let us all remember to love (accept, respect and appreciate) one another.
Kay Thomas Cyrus (64-66)

No comments: