Sunday, December 02, 2018

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2018-NOV-30

2018-DEC-02-1850Hrs
As you may know by now Mrs. Cuffie was buried on Saturday and from the information I got the funeral was arranged principally by Mausicans. Mausica was also very well represented in the congregation. It was a true Mausica funeral.
I went to see Elmo on Sunday at the Palliative Care Centre at Caura. He was lying in his bed quietly and not communicating. However whenever I called his name he responded with a light raise of the eyebrows. When I mentioned my name several times he gave a slight smile and when I was about to leave I asked him if he was ok and he gave a slight nod. It is obvious that he is hearing but he is unable to respond.
On my way out I asked that nurse about his condition and all she would tell me is that he is the same since he entered. We need to pray for him.
Felix Edinborough 65

No comments: