Friday, December 28, 2018

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2018-DEC-28

2018-DEC-28-1039Hrs
So sorry to hear of the passing of Mrs. Cuffy, a true educator and the one who probably had the final say in choosing me for MTC, an experience I will always cherish. I am so happy to know that Mrs. Hordatt who evaluated me in TP has made it to 100yrs. So sorry to hear of the passing of the other Mausicans, I am now retired after 20 yrs in T&T and 22 yrs in Toronto. Best wishes to all for a great 2019 and hope you had a great festive season as well.
Randolph Karamath
Toronto
Randolph Karamath 74

1 comment:

Becky Lisa said...

All thanks to God Almighty who use Dr. Akhigbe to cure me from Herpes virus with his herbal Medicine, For those suffering from the same Virus You can contact his WhatsApp +2349021374574, he can also cure your health issues Like HBP, Hepatitis B Virus, Herpes, HPV, ALS etc. Email him at Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com