Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Re: Mausica Alumni-Rendezvous 2007
2007-Aug-08-1101hrs
Rendezvous 2007 was in a word amazing. I am still reliving the four days, seeing the faces -so,me well known, others new, and savouring the great times as I finally make my way back home today to Ottawa. It was the first time I have seen and enjoyed so much of our sister island.. Thank you and congratulations to Anna Maria and your teams in Trinidad and Tobago. , The gala was indeed a GALA, befitting Mausicans….and I can still hear the sweet voice of our dear senator ringing through it all. Crotie Alphonsus Antoine, I hope you found your phone so you can get things going in Grenada; Megan, be sure to include soursop ice cream on the desert list for Penny and Irma :) ..and me.. Allan, the pioneer impromptu session was long overdue…thankx. Errol, keep on blogging ..we will talk soon. A special thank you to Gerry Callendar for taking care of the awards for us in the Ontario Toronto chapter. Buzzie, I am sorry that NY did not get it if only for Tola, but Grenada will be fun. I think we should plan something with your chapter in the interim. As a final thought, I hope many of us will give Fitz (Mr Williams) and others a call about the event. I know that Fitzie wanted to be there and could not make it. His tel no is 868-662-7772.
Love and friendship forever for the Mausica Family
Tom
Conrad Thomas

No comments: