Monday, August 13, 2007

Re: MAUSICA ALLUMNI AWARD OF MERIT
2007-Aug-13-1823hrs
Now responding to this because I am in the throes of holiday camp with 36 children and young people. Had to leave them to come to Tobago. Going turtlewatching with them on Thursday night and staying to see the sunrise in Grand Riviere. Carol (Cook), Alisofrd also feels that the Trini Mausican should meet more often. I agree, but I am still in the Tobago aura, and now getting over the tired feeling, but still happy about it though. When I am finished with camp and not as busy, I will get in touch with you all to see if we can. I will speak to the committee and hear what they have to say.
I still cannot find the file with all the application forms and email addresses etc etc. I looked and looked. Since the day after the opening night's cocktails I missed it. i had it at Mt. Irvine, thought that I left it in a car trunk, but it was not there, asked Mt. Irvine but they did not find it. Tried to locate it but still couldn't, was hoping that someone has it and kept it and that it will turn up somewhere, someday. Anyway, this blog is a blessing, Errol so that we ca n keep in touch. I do have some phone numbers so that I will make use of them. Please guys keep in touch.
I have nightmares that your names, addresses and phone numbers are floating around somewhere in Tobago. Please if anything weird happens to anyone please let me know. r The file just disappeared into thin air. Sorryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
I am covering it with prayers and hoping that it will "self distruct" and not fall into any crazy person's hands. "Blessings Abundant and a World Full of Love."
Anna Maria Mora

No comments: