Monday, August 13, 2007

Re: Blog
2007-Aug-13-1748hrs
Thanks Kay for your vote of confidence. My efforts at keeping our group together are for me as much as it is for everyone else. Meeting with other Mausicans is always emotionally rewarding, that's why I am still trying to hold that meeting with our members who are so elusive lately. I spent most of yesterday in the company of Janice Quamina who is visiting Toronto - it was reunion continued, with lots of laughs. I forgot to mention that I was so happy to meet Alphonsus (Crotie) who was my partner to "walk" for graduation and who I had not seen since then. Crotie you look as if time has not passed - maybe it's the pakro water that I hear about. If anyone took a picture of Mr. Maunday I would love to have a copy. This blogspot is like a new toy for me - I check it several times a day. So again, thanks to Errol for keeping us connected.
Brenda Alexander-Perez

No comments: