Friday, August 10, 2007

Re: MAUSICA ALLUMNI AWARD OF MERIT
2007-Aug-10-1529hrs
Errol, I congratulated you in person however, I would like to again say that your award was "well deserved". Through your dedication you have managed to keep Mausicans connected. For this I am thankful.
Brenda, congratulations on your award also. The Mausicans who belong to the Canadian chapter will understand how deserving you are of this, and how invaluable you are to our organization.
I had a wonderful time at the reunion, the warmth at these gatherings is extraordinary. The highlight for me was the Heritage night and I must congratulate Cecile on an amazing job It was wonderful seeing Mausicans from different years greet each other with hugs and kisses. We are a special breed. Eastlyn, always the professional ----------none can compare.
Anna Maria, Janice, Felix, Barbara and the Tobago contingent-----thank you for a great time and a wonderful reunion. Each day brought with an inordinate amount of excitement and joy. Each reunion gets better---------- hint hint Grenada!!
I visited with Ena Perryman, Earl Carnavon and Merle Legendre prior to returning to Toronto, they have promised to be at the next reunion. Live Now!! Live in the Moment!!!
Regards Kay Thomas Cyrus

No comments: