Sunday, September 15, 2013

Re: Phillip Kendall

2013-Sep-15-0943Hrs
After reading Scratchy’s piece, I felt moved to say something. I saw Phillip in New York for the first time in years. We used to lime many years ago. We grew up in St James mere blocks away from each other…. Andre Stevens, Darnley Gittens and Annette Allen, all from the same area. He was always zesty, full of life and he was the same way in NY. First thing he asked me in NY was “Whey Efebo” and we sat and chatted about old times. My brother, I could not make to the church where we went to Sunday School, neither to your interment as I had a medical appointment that could not be postponed but my thoughts were with you. Dese days all kinda ting does happen to yuh.
Farewell My Brother
Finbar
Fairhaven 72
finbar
'take time to laugh for it is the  music of the soul....'

Finbar Ryan 72

No comments: