Friday, September 06, 2013

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2013-Sep-05

2013-Sep-06-0629Hrs
Hi Errol,
Good to read about Mausica and Mausicans every week.What about documentation of our history?  About Fitzie, I phoned him and read the poem I did  for the concert and he appreciated it. He asked for a copy which I promised faithfully to deliver, but I have been so busy travelling to Miami and elsewhere. I  just got back from Antigua and am getting ready to go to The Bahamas and Barbados, so I have not yet fulfilled my promise. I am going to print it and put it in my bag and pass in at his home in Tunapuna sometime within the next few days before I leave again.
Have a great week all.And Errol, thanks a million for keeping us in touch with one another.
Hazel Thompson-Ahye
PS. I am not at all happy about what I have been reading and hearing about early  childhood education and how the teachers are being treated so unfairly. I intend to air my views publicly on the matter as soon as I get a chance..
Hazel Thompson-Ahye 70

No comments: