Friday, September 06, 2013

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2013-Sep-05

2013-Sep-06-1111Hrs
I add my congratulations to Earl Knights aka  "Flip Wilson".  I remembered how he and Vernella entertained the students who did not go home on weekends on the piano in the HMJ Hall.
I am saddened at the passing of Adelia' mom.  I knew her before Mausica.  Henson (TTT Programme Director) and I attended Harmon's School of SDA and during the holidays I spent many days up at Grenadian Hill in Belle Garden at the Bovells.  She will be greatly missed.  She was a stalwart in the development of Belle Garden as an outstanding village in Tobago and Trinidad.  We cannot forget the wonderful children she mothered.  Adelia, Henson, Justus, Joseph and the others whose names escape me at this time I offer you this quote:  "Don't grieve as a people without hope."  There is a great Reunion coming.  We'll meet the dearly departed again in the sweet by and by.  I love you.
Jasper Joefield 74

No comments: