Saturday, January 30, 2010

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAIL

2010-JAN-30-1434Hrs
Hi Errol!
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you & all our fellow Mausicans for coming out with just their presence-not to mention the very warm thoughts & sentiments given to Claire,myself,Raesha(daughter) and all the rest of my family & friends at time of visitation & funeral of our dear only son!! Also my sincere thanks for all the Mausicans who could not make it who sent their expressions of deep sorrow-no one knows the pain & suffering that we are experiencing!!
I saw that Felix wrote something about me on the 1 st Mausica Times! I certainly would like to read about that! & I do hope that we can meet Felix(Progues as I called you) some time soon!I'll send you a pic of my small family--Now Ivor would be missing from it!!It was taken when Raesha got married-That was the only family pic that we had!
May God Bless all our family & friends out there
Feizal Mohammed

No comments: