Thursday, January 21, 2010

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAIL

2010-JAN-21-2138Hrs
I left florida to attend Mr Maunday funeral along with my dad Mr. Arthur Lochan from NY my mother and brother. He was my father I am will miss him dearly, he was always there to help with my homework and other projects when there was no computers only enclopedias. His son Garth and Charmaine I truly adore I was like a little sister to them I did visit mausica and I cried to see how bad that place looked, we lived in the first house, I could be believe that it was so much neglected. I was there through graduations and all the other functions those days were truly days that was spent in paradise. What i would not do to have those days back. I aould run away to Mr Maunday house I would stay eat, shower and sleep over there.
I love MAUSICA and i must say that I am very depressed at my father and mother passing, two great indivduals words ccannot describe Mr. & Mrs. Maunday.
Lets keep the love of Mausica alive.
Rose Lochan

No comments: