Thursday, August 06, 2009

RE: thank you
2009-AUG-05-0010Hrs
Please express my thanks to the members of the committee who planned Spice Isle Reunion 4. I know it was a major task especially since there were so few of you. This was my first trip to Grenada, so I really appreciated the activities, as they gave me an opportunity to see the island. I would especially like to comment on how safe I felt in Grenada and how trustworthy the people are - having forgotten my bag with valuables and money on two occasions and was able to retrieve them intact. Again I would like to compliment you all on the ambiance and the decor for the events which were held at the Trade Centre - Spice Isle reunion won the prize in these areas. The weather cooperated fully, contributing to a successful reunion.
Brenda
"And this too will pass."
Brenda Alexander-Perez

No comments: