Sunday, August 16, 2009

RE: Keeping in touch

2009-AUG-14-1120Hrs
Subject: Keeping in touch
From: pbrews777@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:48:49 -0400
To: cfthomas60@hotmail.com
I was lead to the site by Merv Garvin, a fellow Mausican.My name is Peter Brewster .Was in the class of 1973-1975.Mrs Daphne Cuffie was the Princ. It was an experience that has stayed with me everyday since.Some of the lecturers at the time were,Mr.Wafe,Mr.Wilson. Mrs roopchand VP, Mr Douglas Mrs Thelma,Mr Maundy,Mr Batiste,Mr .Samuel, and many others. There was so much unity,respect,and communal spirit at the campus at that time,I used to pinch myself all the time back then.We laughed ,we cried,we played we studied together.Then we went our separate ways. TOGETHER! For years I relived the campus life with friends and family as if to spread the fun we had that others missed.This site has just fanned that flame.
Email....pbrews777@aol.com
Peter Brewster
Conrad Thomas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Correction--the name is Herbert Garvin, not Merv as Peter wrote.