Monday, August 31, 2009

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2009-AUG-31-2012Hrs

Dear Fellow Mausicans,
Thank God for the Mausica Blog.I came in late on Thursday night from Halifax and decided to check the computer before going to sleep after midnight and read of Bridget's death and intended burial the next day. It was just a little while ago that we had been together in Trincity Mall where I gave her a total rundown on the Grenada reunion. She was sorry she had missed it. In January when I wrote of calling Mrs.Cuffy on her birthday, I had mentioned that Bridget was not doing so well, but I had no idea we would lose her during the year.She taught my two girls at UWI Laboratory Pre-school and we had kept in touch over the years.she does not live too fart away from me. I was glad to see that there was a good turn out of Mausicans at her funeral. The tributes were wonderful. There were some Mausicans there that I had not seen for many, many years.
Let's continue to support one another.I leave sweet Trinidad on Friday. I'll be writing you from Nassau next time.
Hazel Thompson-Ahye

No comments: