Wednesday, August 05, 2009

RE: Mausican 1974
2009-AUG-05-0010Hrs
Hi Randolph,
Thankx for making contact and welcome to the Canada Mausica family. I am forwarding your note to Errol Lashley so you can be added to the blog distribution list, etc. so you can keep informed of what's going on generally. I am also copyign Brenda Alexander-Perez who is our action person in Toronto.
You just missed our "lime" on Sunday afternoon which was small but fun.
P.S.Are you related to Habzah Karamath (pardon the spelling if I got it wrong) from San Fernando..teacher, dancer, violinist, etc?
Conrad (Tom)
________________________________________
From: ramachez@hotmail.com
To: cfthomas60@hotmail.com
Subject: Mausican 1974
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:22:57 -0400
Hi
I am a Mausica Graduate who now lives in Toronto, Canada. I teach at Cedarbrae Collegiate Institute for the last 15 years. My year of graduation was 1974. I may have names/ group picture of other graduates especially from Sunset Villa. Other facts: Leader of Steelbandits steel orchestra..teach steelband at CCI as a music credit course which I introduced..also teach for Naparima Alumni Association Steelband class.
Video clips can be found and forwarded on youtube. Search words ..Cedarbrae Trinidad..(our Trinidad Trip 2007) or ...Cedarbrae Barbados ...(our trip in 2008)...... Cedarbrae Massey Hall...Steelbandits.... My band website is steelbandits.com.
I hope to be involved in any Mausica Alumni Group in Canada...ie Toronto.
Randolph Karamath
416-283-4152
________________________________________
Conrad Thomas

No comments: