Monday, April 01, 2013

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2013-Mar-31-1418Hrs

CULTURE AND SERVICE was The Motto of my second Primary School, Fyzabad Intermediate EC ( starting in a Community Centre on the Southern Main Road and then moving to a purpose built school near to the then Apex Sports ground.)   I do not remember if  the Government School on Rushworth St. Where I started out at age 4, had a Motto, and SJC San Fernando gave us SAPIENTIA ET SCIENTIA(  Wisdom and Knowledge.)
I was pleased to find  echoes of Fyzabad  Inter.  in the Mausica Motto:  MOLDING A NATION THROUGH SERVICE, and both those institutions helped us to walk that talk.
Am I to understand that there is a Reunion2013 BLOG which grabs any message containing the buzz word  REUNION and kidnaps it to that space?   If that is so, this may very well be my last contribution as one who deliberately avoids social media, finding too much nuisance value in same.   So Hasta la vista Mausicans until we meet in T and T in July DV.
Pat Ryan

No comments: