Friday, April 12, 2013

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2013-Apr-12-0842Hrs
Fellow Mausicans
I have a " suggestment" ( Pioneers will know the reference) to make.   Some people already do this , I do not usually remember... could you attach your year group to your blogmails?  I am seeing Linda Heywood's name and I believe she was a member of the '64 intake.  I can even see a face but am not certain.   Like her, I would like to have everything the Choir ever recorded.   Thanks to Selwyn J, I have the Queen's Hall concert which we got at the Toronto Reunion.
Here's an idea based on something friends of mine have been doing to celebrate important events ( especially as photos may not all arrive in time for the printing:
Do a collage of the photos in A4 or larger format... could be back to back depending on the number.  These could be acquired separately or as part of the History package.  The collage would be a great souvenir for family members and friends. I am looking at  70th Birthday  and  40th Wedding Anniversary collages as I write... events in the lives of friends at a glance.   Just laminated for better keeping.
Joy Marshall... I was at San F'do Gov't in the days when Mr Goberdhan was Head.   I remember a Miss Thompson and Mrs Ivy Dingwall clearly... the latter never taught me, but she kept an eye on me and gave me little pep talks when it seemed that I believed that " cute" ( I had Shirley Temple curls in those days) was a pass to less than perfect behaviour.   I loved that lady.
Well, we are coming down to the Reunion wire so let us all be true Mausicans and DO THE RIGHT THING!
Pat (Allum) Ryan  Kirkendale 63-65

No comments: