Thursday, April 25, 2013

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2013-Apr-25-0948Hrs
Hi Mausicans
I was not surprised to find Trinis involved in the Boston marathon and glad to know they were unhurt when last heard of.  Today's Express is also full of news of the policeman who actually arrested the younger "bomber'... another Trini.
Can't wait to find out what Randolph Karamath has among his musical goodies... hope he has what I'm looking for and will get back to me soon. re Sando Gov't: Ben, I remembered Mrs Jones, a tall imposing figure, but I think you passed through well after my time there.
Interesting Boston note: the pews in our Parish Church of St Patrick's ( replacing the one that was lost to the volcano in Plymouth ,and now located at Lookout in the safe North of Montserrat) came to us from Watertown... location of the "bomber's" last stand.  The world is getting smaller by the minute.
Be safe everyone.
Pat Ryan 65

No comments: