Friday, April 05, 2013

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2013-Apr-05-1124Hrs
Over the years I’ve regaled my American husband and my two daughters (one a doctor who is completing her residency in internal medicine and will specialize in infectious diseases and the other a Ph.D. who is living in London) with stories about our famous Mausica Choir, but could never play them a recording because after I left Trinidad in 1970 for the States my Mausica collection disappeared from my aunt’s house. I wish I could purchase one of the tapes so that I can play it when I see then next-perhaps at Christmas when the whole family might get together. Can anyone write and let me know where I can purchase a Mausica recording? Only by listening to it would they believe their boasting Mom.
Thanks so much!
Linda Heywood

No comments: