Sunday, March 04, 2007

Re: Reunion registration/money orders
2007-Mar-04-2212hrs
This is Jasper Joefield from Tobago. I received a call from the Chief Secretary's Office on Friday. The Protocol Officer indicated that someone claiming to be a member of the Reunion Committee wrote a letter seeking help from the Chief Secretary for the Reunion and that the office should contact me. I just thought that it would have been proper to alert me of this development. I am to reply to the Protocol Officer on Monday to answer some of the questions that he asked: How many persons you are catering for? What assistance are you seeking? What is expected of the Chief Secretary in his official capacity? Please can someone give the rationale for drawing the Chief Secretary into this? And give some of the answers so that I can speak in a manner that will convince his people that we need help? Thanks for your help.
Jasper

No comments: