Sunday, March 11, 2007

Re: re-union
2007-Mar-10-1315hrs
Errol, I pray that you may prosper in everyway and keep well. I greatly rejoice when the brethren from all the time lines arrive on our planet and speak so highly and with such sincerity and fidelity of purpose about their stay at Mausica. Their testimony is again enough to revise the History of Education in our Republic as they did on that first in 1963. It is a fine and faithful work that you are doing when you give such service to your colleagues at home and abroad. Harry Joe would say to this "I hope yuh know what yuh doing""They are testifying to historical facts, their sincere love, belonging and friendship created in their era.' 'I hope yuh know what yuh doing" Now , I ask that you pray for our brother Mike Dickson who is ill . I ask that you pray for our sister Mertle and their son Ashante Dickson so that the Lord would be merciful in his grace and give them the strength and courage to endure.
Much Respect and Love
Dr. cliff bertrand
Former Lecturer

No comments: