Thursday, November 22, 2012

RE: URGENT WAKE UP CALL


2012-Nov-22-1030Hrs
“Greetings to my fellow Mausicans in the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.”
I visited Mr. FITZ JAMES WILLIAMS and was appalled and saddened at what I saw. I need not hurt your eyes by relating anything.  Matthew 20:28 relates that Jesus said the He did not come to “be ministered unto, but to minister”.  Galatians 5:13 says that we must “by love serve one another.”
I have read about the great work and influence Mr. Williams has had on all Mausicans. Recently he was awarded an Independence award.
For those of us who do know and for those who may not know, he played a great, very great role in my spared life. All that I am asking is that those of us who can go take a look now, DO SO. He lives at JUBILEE ST, TUNAPUNA.
My main request is for all who can to gather on Sunday 25th November 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to give yeoman service. Men, walk with your brush cutters, cutlasses, rakes, etc.  Ladies, walk with your mops and cans, brooms, vacuum cleaners, hand brushes and dust rags, etc. Maybe some can walk with foodstuff to cook or bring already cooked.
Mausicans, we need to show that we truly appreciate Mr. Williams. My number is 374-6862. Let’s show by our willingness that we love our neighbours as ourselves.
ANSEL KNIGHTS;  1969 - 1971 
Love to all.
P.S.  Judith Leonard-Hills, Phyllis Mottley, Annamaria Mora, ORGANIZERS…………PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!! 
Ansel Knights

No comments: