Tuesday, November 20, 2012

RE: new email address


2012-Nov-19-2347Hrs
Hi all,
My new email address is: brenda.3ba44@gmail.com .   By now many of you know that my former e-address was compromised and has been inactive since last Friday.  At first I was frantic, then I breathed a sigh of relief when I realised that I would have a break from the computer.  I am happily back on line now, but promise myself that I would check emails once a day instead of every 5 minutes as I did in the past.  This would free up a lot of my time for other more worthwhile pursuits, I hope.  I must admit though that I felt violated and embarassed, especially as my phones rang non-stop all day Saturday.  (...and that too has passed).  One positive from all of this is that I know now how many people care about me.
I would like to thank all who supported me during my recent trip to Trinidad to facilitate the delivery of my books to NALIS, those who entertained me, phoned me or spent time with me.
Congrats to the committee on the success of the luncheon on Nov. 11.  Am so sorry I missed this one as I returned home on Nov. 7.
Are there any plans for a function to be held around carnival?  The get together that was held at Paraiso in Feb. of this year, was a hit.
Mausically yours,
Brenda
"and this too will pass"
Brenda Alexander-Perez

No comments: