Saturday, October 06, 2012

RE: So sad and yet so fulfilling.


2012-Oct-05-2151Hrs
Hi Errol
Mausica Weekly was very saddening this week.  I was touched by Bertie's life and talents  during my first year in Mausica. After dinner I used to sit on the stage awaiting his arrival for him to play "Floyd Craymer's"  musical style on the piano for me.  He was very patient and played whatever we wanted to hear.  When he came to Alberta we kept in touch with each other, and whenever he made a new C.D. he would send me one.  While I was on Caribana's board, he became manager of the festival.  He help me with some of my speeches and at times we drew swords, only to get together and support each other again.  Bertie, as you know was so talented in so many ways.  I thank God that he was able to allow Bertie to share his talents with so many of us.  Which relative of the Ramdoo's died?  Do you know?  Take good care of yourself and God Bless!
June Martin

No comments: