Thursday, October 04, 2012

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2012-Oct-04-0657Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans,
Marjorie and I extend our heartfelt condolences to the Ramdoo and Fraser family on the passing of their loved ones.
May they rest in peace.
We returned to Atlanta on Sunday, Sept. 30th.  after celebrating my mother's life and her homegoing. While in Sweet TNT we registered for Reunion 2013 and visited Corinth Teachers College where I had the pleasure of presenting my book, "Remember Wen?" to a class of young teachers in training. We had an enjoyable time there. Bounced up Howard Spencer on the campus.
Fellow authors, you may want to contact Corinth to help promote your books.
I completed my usual "musts": checked out Mr Williams, drank plenty coconut water,  passed by Mrs. Cuffie but was unable to see her, (appointment necessary),  prayed and limed with several friends and family members during the many wake nights following my mother's passing and last, but not least, Marjorie and I shared the delicious mangoes, two starch and one julie, that Trevor and  Sister Angela dropped off for us.
So long for now my dear  friends.
As usual,
Rodney Foster

No comments: