Saturday, October 06, 2012

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2012-Oct-06-1120Hrs
Yes, I am pleased to report that Rodney Foster and his wife Majorie are the first ones to register for the Mausica50 2013.  I wish that he could get some kind of prize for this, but  but but-------------------------------.
As a born and bred Aroucan, (like Kelvin and Ann)  born at the corner of Royal Promenade Street and the Eastern Main Road, and having lived in the brarracks that now house two bars and several eating places, I send my condolences to Victoria Fraser, who is a retired principal of St. Finbar's Girls R.C. Arouca ( which I attended as a child) I guess that I can say here Bertie's first wife and first love.  I do not know his US family  but I know most of the Mausica Family and we do have a bond that when it is broken we feel the pain.  It is a collective one that will always leave a space in our consciousness.  My condolences to all to whom Bertie was the world.   Our world was a brighter place for having Bertie in it, and now we will remember his vibrance, his music, his caring and his BIG heart.  As long as there is music in our world, there will Bertie b.  Maria Mora.
Anna Maria Mora

No comments: