Monday, November 03, 2008

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS
2008-Oct-31-0438hrs
Pat, the fry bakes puff up depending on the texture of the dough, and how much baking powder you use in it. I cannot for the life of me write out a recipe, its in the mind as it were, but when you get the texture of the dough right, it just feels right, Let the dough sit for awhile before rolling into balls. Use a bit of milk in the mixture for softness, not condensed, evaporated, Roll them out with a rolling pin as that seems to distribute the air better.When I am done with this bake I made two days ago, I will do frybakes, and will write down step by step and send it to you. Trial and error is a good way to go. You must eat the errors, though. If not even your dog would eat it, you're in trouble. Linda
Linda Edwards

No comments: