Sunday, November 23, 2008

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY E-MAILS
2008-Nov-23-1547hrs
The registration form for Reunion 09 is here. I checked on the website personaltrainingprograms.com/mausica and there is still info on 2007 reunion. There is nothing about 2009. I have to give an update at the Mausica Trinidad Reunion on November 29. The luncheon is at Cascadia from 11.30a.m. I would have liked to ask people to access forms on the website, hoping that it will be there or is the website inactive? I will let them know that it is on the blog, but those whose email addresses are not on the list may want to know how they can access the forms. Conrad, Errol, please let me know if the website will be updated to include form for 2009 reunion, in upcoming events. Need to know by Friday. TQ. Reunion 2009 is happening. I should say to you all Season's Greetings and Happy New Year 2009. For me, Happiness is Prosperity in these times. Don't worry. Be Happy.
Anna Maria Mora

No comments: