Friday, January 03, 2014

RE: Notice of a death

2014-JAN-03-1308Hrs
Fellow Mausicans:Merle Howe, Mausican, and loyal atendee at all the reunions, lost her father last evening, Jan. 2, 2014, at  11.00PM Central USA time. She had visited me during the day, because I have been ill with a sinus infection. We drank split pea soup that my other Trini friend brought, and talked and laughed, including talking about her father who was being a reluctant "old person"- refusing to use a walker and such.
Within a day of that conversation, he had left us for good.
Those who opened the video that my protegee in China made, (featured as an attachment last issue) would see Merle and her three sisters and the husband of one, dancing with me on my 70th birthday.
Pray for the family, please.
Linda Edwards
Houston, Texas
Linda Edwards
From the desk of Mausicablog
If you did not receive the last issue, You can view aforementioned video here:-
Errol

No comments: