Sunday, January 27, 2013

RE: Opinion??


2013-Jan-26-2031Hrs
Hi Errol,
I have been following up the various comments concerning Machel Montano. I did not want to get involved with making any suggestions and I do not want any unwarranted attack made towards me. Yet I feel strongly to make a few observations and statements. Firstly, I have come to learn that there are three sides to a story; my side, your side, and the truth. To those of us who have been commenting,do we know the truth, or is it only one side? Recently I have also learnt that there is very Grave Danger in hearing only one side of the story.Last but not least, I would take  my brothers and sisters Mausican to the Wise Man Solomon who has stated that, and I quote " There is a way that seemeth right unto man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." ( Proverbs 14:12 and 16:25 ) and also the the Apostle /Disciple John who states, I quote " If we confess our sins, he ( God)  is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." May God Bless us All.
Ansel Knights

No comments: