Friday, January 11, 2013

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2013-Jan-11-1228Hrs
Dear Errol,
I just had to give a response to the Machel saga. I think of Machel as my own son. I love him. I was in college with his parents, Liz and Monty. My four children are fans of Machel. I feel a tinge of sadness over the fact that he got involved in that situation. To me , he must be held responsible for his actions. However,as Gloria Bobb wrote, those who wish jail for him either have no children or have never been humbled by their children's actions.
I believe Machel knows that he did wrong and all this publicity must have affected him and embarrassed his parents. If we truly think of ourselves as "the Mausica family" we should now be praying for Machel and the Montano family that they would weather this present storm and emerge from it as stronger members of this Mausica family we claim to love so much. God bless the the Montano's. God bless Mausicans!!!!
Judith Lennard-Hills

No comments: