Tuesday, January 08, 2013

RE: Concerning the history of Mausica Teachers' College


2013-Jan-08-1955Hrs
Dear Mausicans:
I would like to inlude in the brief history of the college, a listing by year, in chronological order, the names of some Mausicans, perhaps four per year of graduation, who have distinguished themselves in the fields of education,- including tertiary eduation, public service( medicine, serving as senators or ambasadors etc), and business.The emphasis is not meant to be on what one has achieved, but rather what one has given back to the wider community. So, a millioniare, per se, should not make the lit, if there i another millioniare who could be nominated who sponsors a service group for mentally challened children.
To be fair, I do not think anyone should naminate themselves,  the nominee must of course either be from the year that the nominator graduated, or be his/her personal friend from another year.
I would like this to be a public act, so please list your nominee as well as your name and year, to the Mausica Weekly.
I am trying to omplete major segments of this history, by my 72nd birthday, MArch 27, to fowrd to MAria so they could ecide what to hold and what to fol, bfor getting it printed.
You should all know that I do not plan to attend the final reunion in person.I will do my part, however, to make this project succeed.
Start sending in your nominations. You can send them directly to me, but I woul rather them go through the blog. Transparency is my thing.
Linda Edwards

No comments: