Saturday, June 16, 2012

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2012-Jun-15-0945Hrs
Ladies of Kirkendale:
Joy, that picture brings back fond memories of the ladies across the tracks. Mike Duncan wrote and sang a calypso "how dey nice so", 39-40 years later it is still true. To all of the ladies of Mausica, especially those from my sister hostel Kirkendale "yuh still nice".
Selwyn:
From the time I saw the quality of "Harry Joe's Children", I knew that you were a first class producer. Congratulations on your award. I hope that you can find some time to extend the video to include the later years of Mausica, "Daphne Cuffie's children".
Is it possible to have a panel discusssion along with with clips from the video on one of the TV stations during the reunion. I am sure Linda and others can create "a fifty year special" for TV audiences.
Looking forward to next July and the Reunion.
Carlston A. Gray

No comments: