Thursday, June 21, 2012

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS


2012-Jun-20-2308Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans,
I am back home in Atlanta. While I was in sweet TNT,  I said farewell to meh pardnah, Dela, had several mini reunions with friends and family, attended a meeting with the committee planning for the 50th anniversary; had an interview on WACK Radio to discuss my books and promote Reunion 2013 and reminded the audience of the Mausica Teachers Chorale Society.  LULU" sound  real good.
Get on board. Plans are moving along nicely.  The hostess , Claudia,  prepared a scrumptious dish.  The ice cream and juices were excellent.  Go tuh de next meeting.
As usual, Angela Cato Ifill, drop off some sweet Julie mango fuh me.
Like she saving all de starch mango fuh she and Trevor.
Thank you, my sister.
Mr. Williams doing all right.
As usual,
Rodney Foster

No comments: