Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Re: Message from Eastlyn Mac.

2011-Jun-20-0828Hrs
Carole,
Am leaving this aft for 6 weeks in NYC.  Please ask Errol to post the message for you.  His address is attached.
Brenda
"And this too will pass."
"From: Carole R.
To: BrendaAlexander-Perez
Sent: Sun, June 19, 2011 7:35:16 PM
Subject: Message from Eastlyn Mac.
Hi Brenda,
I had a call from Eastlyn McKenzie re the Music Amateurs - a group that she travels with as MC.  The group will be in Toronto sometime in the near future and she has asked me to have you inform the Mausicans to support the effort.  She will not be with the group on this trip since she has to be at the hearing on the "90 coup".  However, she assures me that she will meet  at the reunion.  I am still to get the details of the venue and time that the group will be performing, but as soon as I have the details, I will let you know.
Summer is here and of course we will see one another soon enough.
Carole Reid Clyne
"repping" Jean.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Martin Luther King, Jr."
Brenda Alexander-Perez

No comments: