Friday, June 03, 2011

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2011-May-27-1217Hrs
I humbly apologize for the mix up that I made with the names in  my haste last time.
Correction  ---Richie and Rodney are two different Mausicans.
It is Godwin "Richie" Richardson
"Richie" is short for Richardson. Richie is trying to arrange a lunch or so.
Allan Simpson is very involved in the Atlanta Carnival this weekend. He is bringing out a band.
I look forward to seeing all  on this weekend. This is also Memorial weekend. Monday is a Holiday in USA.
Have a Good weekend! There is light after the storm last night. I empathise with those who suffered damages to property  and /or self.
Cheer up. Praise God it was not worse.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel. You have a better life to come if you believe and trust in God. Keep courage.
Here is a surprise in the next e mail. I have only changed from dark brown afro to lovely silver grey. My daughter's photography. you can view her website.
Have fun at the New York reunion.
Pat Phelps
Patricia Scott-Phelps

No comments: