Tuesday, August 24, 2010

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2010-AUG-24-2032Hrs
Fellow Mausicans
The news of Earl John/ Bumbles' death took me by storm... I never saw that one coming. I was already saying to my sister that this seems to be a significant year of goodbyes... within my family, among friends with whom I grew up in Fyzabad, here on Montserrat and within the Mausica family. I know that age is a factor in all of this but that does not make it easier.. The lesson to be drawn from all of this is that we must use the time we have to let those near and dear to us know how much we cherish them and pray for them daily.
Love and blessings, Pat
Pat Ryan

1 comment:

Aaron Casey said...

Hire Recovery Masters For All Hacking & BTC Recovery:

Contact Recovery Masters for problems such as cryptocurrency recovery, Hacking emails, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, note changes, deleting criminal records, credit and debit refill, reloading insurance documents, lost or lost file recovery, background check of people and organizations Monitor your spouse's activities regarding the phone and social media, Contact RECOVERY MASTERS They are very trustworthy.
(Recoverymasters@email.cz)
Whatsapp (+ 1 )55 (12 0) 2 2 (3 3 5)
Recommendation by Aaron