Monday, August 09, 2010

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2010-AUG-07-1529Hrs
Hi Mausicans,
Good to see things are going full force for the New York reunion. I will pray that you all have an enjoyable time, all who can afford it now.
(when I retired, bread was $5, now the same loaf costs $11 or twice as much, but my pension has not gone up to twice as much. So I now have half the value or less. I am not complaining, I am happy with the Lord esp for health, strengh, love, family and friends, people on the whole. I just economise to suit, and give up the luxury items like the trip to New York unless it is donated to me with no bribery, no strings attached.
So enjoy yourselves. Remember to recognize and give glory to God for the lives of all the Mausicans esp for the founders, (pioneers and organisers) of Mausica Teachers' College without which there would have been no Mausicans. hee! hee! Hee!
By the way, I need a sponsor and a publisher for my book on the history of the Junior Sec.  Kindly send me your personal experiences at the Junior Sec if you ever worked there, had a spouse,or a child or relative there.
I worked there twice. Some people say once you have left it you do not go back. Well I went back. . God was pleased with me, because all his people must be served. And the children who attended Junior sec are no less than anyone else. They are now mothers, fathers bank managers, secetaries, receptionists, lawyers, teachers, pastors, military men and women, medical personell, you name it. Although some of them have gone up the wrong road, we pray that they will, like everyone else, find the right directions to walk the right road and finally reach the destination that our creator wants them to reach.
They all contribute to Trinidad and Tobago as we do. We must leave something for next generations to read and see about Mausica, Mausicans and Junior Secondary Schools. The results were not all that bad. So make haste and send me your stories.
With love from Pat Phelps.
God bless!__
Patricia Scott-Phelps

No comments: