Monday, August 30, 2010

RE: blog

2010-AUG-30-1746Hrs
Errol,
That was an awesome tribute to Earl. I am still in shock. I saw Earl in Grenada - that was the first time since Graduation 1965 and was hoping he would have performed Storm for us then. I had very little contact with him while we were in college, but I remember that he was always pleasant and polite. My condolences to his family and friends.
On another sad note - I am extending my deepest sympathy to June Raphael-Martin, her family and friends. June was part of a group who spent a day visiting Magnell recently. During our trip shespoke fondly of her father. It is gratifying to know that her memories of him brought so many smiles to her face.
Let's create good memories while we have the chance.
Brenda
"And this too will pass."
Brenda Alexander-Perez

No comments: