Friday, August 13, 2010

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2010-AUG-13-0724Hrs
Hi Mausicans
Who can forget La Porrinden? I wanted Trevor to enter the Road march contest with it but he declined. I am back on Montserrat. Apologies to friends in Trinidad whom I did not contact... I would not have been able to answer " So when ah seein' yuh? " and chickened out. It was good to witness the political ping pong up close and personal. My abiding hope is that Trinidadians and Tobagonians, as people everywhere in the world, will appreciate what a big difference they can make simply by being DISCIPLINED!.... no speeding, no driving on the shoulder to overtake and slalom between cars! Littering has been mentioned a lot as part of the problem re floods so I won't go back there. GOD BLESS OUR NATION and I truly hope that the Mausicans on the political inside are allowed to make a difference. To Anna maria I say BON COURAGE , you are already making a difference and God willing, your day in Politics will come. Pat
Pat Ryan

No comments: